Wooriwa Pet Food Company
507 E. Hospital Street - Suite 109
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Tel +1 936 560 8296
Fax +1 963 560 8390
Why do we collect and how do we use your Personal Data?
We may use your Personal Data for various legitimate purposes including:
- Providing the features, products and services you request. We may use the Personal Data we collect to fulfil your requests for, and enable your use of, our features, products and services. This includes payment processing for purchases, subscriptions or sales, and to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Registration, contests and promotions. We may use your Personal Data to enter you in contests if you choose to enter, to notify you of results and to register you for certain features, products and services in line with your marketing preferences.
- To provide you with personalized content, information, and to send you brochures, coupons, samples, offers and other information on our products or our family of companies. Where required by law, we ask visitors providing email addresses to tell us if they would like more information or updates from us, such as information about products and services available from our family of companies.
- When we perform our duty in a contract with you. We may use your Personal Data when you work as a service provider or apply for a job with us, as needed. If you are a consumer or a user of our services, we will use your Personal Data to fulfil our duty in our agreement with you.
- To improve the features, products and services that we offer through the Sites. We may use Personal Data to improve the ANF family of product offerings, services, as well as our Sites and features.
- For certain automated decision-making activities. We may use the Personal Data we collect for online advertising, and / or making a personality profile for you. Details of the Personal Data we collect, how it is used, and how you may opt out of any automated decision-making is explained below.
What are the lawful bases on which we may process your Personal Data?
- To protect your vital interests. We may, for example, process Personal Data for health and safety reasons if you are at a ANF facility or, for job applicants, to further agreements with employee representations in some jurisdictions, and to protect the public interest.
- At your direction and with your consent.
- For other legitimate business purposes. This includes but is not limited to legal compliance and the purposes described above
The Company has drawn up this policy to inform Users about what a cookie is, the type of cookies The Company uses on this Website and how Users can manage them according to their preferences.
When Users visit this Website for the first time, they are informed that cookies will be installed on their computers and about this Cookies Policy. On any future visits Users may make to this Website, they may consult this Cookies Policy at any time under the “Legal Notice” tag at the bottom of the Website’s pages.
By simply browsing this Website, Users consent to the Company installing the cookies on their computers that are described below, unless they have modified the configuration of their browser to reject cookies.
Before accessing and using the ANF Sites, please read these Terms carefully because they constitute a legal agreement between www.anf.com and you. BY USING THE ANF SITES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE ABLE AND LEGALLY COMPETENT TO DO SO.
- CHANGES TO TERMS
The Effective Date of these Terms is set forth at the top of this webpage. We do not intend to change these Terms very often but reserve the right to do so. We will notify you of any material change by posting notice on this webpage. Whenever possible, we will notify you in advance of our changes. We do not make changes that have retroactive effect unless we are legally required to do so.Your continued use of the ANF Sites after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. The amended Terms supersede all previous versions of the Terms. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms any time you access or use the ANF Sites and to print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
Certain services offered by or through the ANF Sites, such as mobile applications, sweepstakes, offers contests and other services, may be governed by additional terms and conditions presented in conjunction with them. You must agree to the additional terms before using such services. These Terms and any additional terms will apply equally. If any additional term is irrevocably inconsistent with any provision of these Terms, the additional term will prevail.